TERMS & CONDITIONS. From the receipt of your Nukta virtual card you become a Nukta member and can begin collecting points towards your first reward. Please take a few minutes to read the terms and conditions below, as by using your Nukta virtual Card you are agreeing to them. From this point on ‘we’ refers to Nukta ME loyalty solutions. ‘Partners’ are brands who issue Nukta and ‘reward providers’ are companies who offer goods and services in exchange for points. Nukta also refers to points issued. Terms and conditions apply to all users.
1. Membership. Nukta is free to join for card members. You can join via our website, our mobile App or through outlets. We will set up a Nukta account to record points collected or spent by you. Should any of the following events occur, we reserve the right to terminate membership and revoke any accrued Nukta points: Failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Supplying false or misleading information to us or our partners. Abuse of any membership privileges. If you don’t use, collect or spend Nukta for a period of twelve months. Death or bankruptcy of the member. We will set up an Nukta account to record Nukta collected or spent by you.
2. Collecting Nukta points. Use your Nukta app and virtual card at the partner outlets before every transaction with them. Selected partners may allow you to collect Nukta for telephone or internet purchases, please ensure to check with the chosen partner before placing your order. In these instances you must quote your Nukta card number at the time of ordering upon confirming eligibility with the partner. Our website and your account will show updates of your account balance including Nukta collected and spent. We will correct your Nukta account if we are satisfied that it is inaccurate; our decision is final.
4. General. We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice: To change these terms and conditions, the qualifying goods and services, the reward portfolio and our partners To suspend or terminate the Nukta programme We will notify you of changes to your Nukta account via email. Nukta have no monetary value and cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these terms and conditions. We cannot be held liable for any loss, theft, damage or unauthorised use of a Nukta virtual Card or reward, whether in the course of delivery or otherwise. All conditions and warranties, whether expressed or implied and whether arising under legislation or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any reward supplied are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Any liability that cannot be fully excluded is limited, where permitted, to replacing, repairing or crediting the value of the reward at our discretion. All exclusions and limitations of liability in these terms and conditions apply for our security and the benefit of all partners and reward providers. Partners and reward providers do not have any authority, expressed or implied, to make any representation or warranty on our behalf.
5. Transfer of Nukta: Points are personal to your Nukta account and cannot normally be transferred. However, an account holder can merge their Nukta account with another account by submitting the evident documents signed along with ID copies. This will be done at our discretion.
6. Nukta points Expiry.Three Year Nukta Expiry Policy Nukta have a three-year Expiry Policy, which runs from January each year. e.g. All Nukta earned up to 31st December 2018 will be subject to expiry on 31st December 2021. Twelve-month Inactive Account Expiry Policy We may close any Nukta account on which no Nukta have been collected or redeemed for a continuous period of 12 months. Upon account closure, any points in such account will expire.
7. Rewards Terms and Conditions.Nukta may maintain a catalogue of rewards on www.nukta.me or www.nuktaloyalty.com specifying the partners where these rewards are redeemable with Nukta. Only account members with a registered Nukta account are able to redeem for Nukta rewards. Reward options may be withdrawn or amended without prior notice. Rewards prices may be amended at any time. Rewards are subject to availability, suppliers’ warranties and restrictions at the time of redemption. At the time of redemption, the Nukta balance must be at least equal to the total Nukta value of the reward being redeemed. Nukta will automatically be deducted from the members account at the time of redemption. Upon redemption, the Nukta member will directly enter into a sale / purchase relationship with the concerned supplier of the Nukta rewards. Members agree that Nukta can pass their name, account number, address / email address and contact number to the relevant reward supplier where required for them to fulfill the redemption. Nukta rewards can only be redeemed in the country registered by the Nukta member. Reward vouchers are issued by Nukta for use at the specified reward provider. Reward vouchers are valid for 6 months for the date issued as shown on the Voucher and are not valid beyond this date. Reward vouchers can be used towards purchases at participating reward provider outlets to the value mentioned, or in exchange for the specific reward mentioned on the reward voucher. Reward vouchers must be signed by the “Recipient” and must be presented at the time of purchase. Reward vouchers with a monetary value can be used as part payment. If the price of the purchase exceeds this value, the balance must be paid on purchase. If the price of the purchase is less than the value of the reward vouchers, no change will be given. More than one reward voucher can be used per transaction. Reward vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Reward vouchers may not be applicable for certain goods or services. Please check with the reward provider for any exclusions. Damaged, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash nor sold or transferred for value. Reward vouchers are non cancellable and non refundable and cannot be exchanged for Nukta, cash or other rewards. Nukta or the reward provider is not responsible if reward vouchers are lost, stolen or used without permission. Vouchers remain the property of Nukta. The goods or services purchased using reward vouchers are the responsibility of the rewards provider and not Nukta. Reward provider standard terms and conditions also apply.
8. Partner prices, refunds and subscription.All quotations are subject to the terms and conditions stated herein as well as any additional terms and conditions that may appear on the face of the accepted quotation. In the case of conflict between the terms and conditions stated herein and those appearing on the face of the accepted quotation the latter shall prevail. All published prices are subject to change without prior notice. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all quotations expire 30 days after date of issue, and may be terminated earlier by notice and constitute only solicitations for offers to purchase. Further, budgetary quotations and estimates are for preliminary information only and shall neither constitute offers nor impose any obligations or liability on the Seller. No Refunds. Nukta ME Loyalty solutions reserves the right to terminate the subscription of any partner without notice or reason.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. We may decide to discontinue the Services in response to unforeseen circumstances beyond Nukta loyalty control or to comply with a legal requirement. If we do so, we’ll give you reasonable prior notice so that you can plan alternatives. If we discontinue the Services in this way before the end of any fixed or minimum term you have paid us for, we’ll refund the portion of the fees you have pre-paid but haven't received Services for. These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of the place where the user is from. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent authorities in United Kingdom shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other forums.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Platform, and any service or material we provide on the Platform, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platform, or the entire Platform, to users, including registered users.
1. As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).2.We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details. 3.You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.4.We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.5.Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site. You can opt out by going to the My Account section of the Site. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. You can opt out by going to the My Account section of the Site.6. We may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.7. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information will be anonymized and will enjoy the same level of protection as your financial data. .Our use of your personal information.
1.We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.2.Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.3.In the event of a sale of Nukta.me, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale. We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.4.Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.5.We do not sell or rent or reveal any of your personal information to third parties unless the governing laws require us to do so 6.By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.7.Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes. Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
No spam or spoof emails. We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content. Protecting your personal information
1. We hold your personal information on servers located in the United States and the Netherlands.
2. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the the United States and the Netherlands. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
3. All personal information is encrypted.
4. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
5. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers.
6. Never share your username and password with anyone.
7. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto your Account.
You can contact us about privacy questions. If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our team on email@example.com